We are all well aware of the fact that time is now the most precious commodity for everyone around the globe. That is why the mobile industry is booming despite the economic climate, people are finding that using a mobile device for shopping etc is more convenient as they don’t have much time to spare. Given below are five solid reasons as to why you must have a mobile website design for your online shop website.
1. Facilitate customers: Websites that do not have a mobile friendly website design often suffer a loss of visiters and the extra revenue they would bring. This is because the traditional websites usually have Flash video content that cannot be opened when on the mobile web. Therefore, customers don’t like using it and so the website owner has to face loss of visitors. You should therefore ensure that you optimise your online shop website so it is compatible with mobile a website design so that you can then facilitate customers by saving their time.
2. Pick up the lead: while using your mobile device, when you search for something, the search uses a special index on the site that is primarily for the mobile content on the website. It is true that mobile searching has gathered ground but it is still in its initial stages. This is your time to pick up the lead! There is still less competitors out there to compete with. If you act now and get a mobile optimised web design for your online shop and its online store website. Your reputation will build giving you a head start as the others raise their standards you will already be an established authority in your nich.
3. Stay a step ahead in race: According to stats, at the end of 2010 the number of mobile web users already reached 1 billion users! This figure itself speaks for itself about the rate of growth in the industry and this will grow much faster as technology grows future. By 2012 most mobile users will be using the new breed of smart phones to access the internet. It is time for you to think smart and hire a website designer to build and optimise your new website ensuring it is compatible with mobile website design so that you can then gather greater profits from your online store website.
4. Stay focused on the ‘Mobile Junkies’: These are the people who can generate a great deal of revenue for your website. Because these are the people who can’t even consider leaving their Blackberry, PDA or iPhone for even a fraction of second. All these mobile savvy users prefer to work from home and to shop online and there would be no better way to attract them other than having a mobile website design for your online shop and its online store website.
5. Facts: As stated by a number of studies that were conducted recently over a period of time, Mobile ads have click-through-rates of between 5% and 15% as compared to computer based CTRs that are just 2%. This clearly reveals that website owners with a mobile web design are leading the way over the traditional web design when it comes to income generating. It’s high time that you hire a website designer and build your online store website so it is compatible with mobile website design. This will ensure that you don’t have to miss out on customers and profits.